Custom Search

Thursday 10 July 2008

Morning Bath

After a hot night. A morning bath surely enjoyable.


Ahhh....So good to get wet! What is happening? I have never experienced such a hot night before....


La~lalala~ lala~~..... A little brush on my armpit.....la~lala~~

Uh~~!!! Arghhh!!~~~ What a itchy neck ! ~~ Argh !!!

Oh~Yah! My beak need a good brushing and sharpening....
Excuse me~~~~ Please turn your head, pee-pee time ~~
Annddd,.~~~ Umm``...Uummm```... Keep your distant!! And close your nose!!.. I am doing the business!!!
OK, I am finish. Huh?! Where is the sun?? I need a good bask to dry up!!!

Strange!? What time is it? It's almost 10am !!! The sun just appear !?? The earth must be crazy!


Aaahh~~~~ Finally, i am dry. See how clean and how handsome i am. Hehehe...

3 comments:

  1. Some zooming from my point and shoot digicam. I don't have big lens or SLR. But, in fact i was quite close to the bird when taking the pictures, about 10 ft away.

    CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well time to change to more powerful lens for more birding pix.

    ReplyDelete